YOUR GIFT MATTERS
There are many ways to support The Livermore Valley Charter Prep HS. Participating in fundraising is one of the ways in which we all affirm our connection to this special community. Whether you choose to support the school through a gift to the LVCP Foundation Annual Fund, future capital campaign efforts, or making purchases through eSCRIP , we look forward to working with you to ensure that your intentions are recognized and that LVCP’s outstanding educational experience will be there for future generations.
Your generosity keeps our tradition of giving alive and supports the people, programs, and facilities at LVCP. The following are just a few different ways to direct your gift. Please go to WAYS TO GIVE for information about online gifts, checks, gifts of securities, and corporate matching:
The Annual Fund supports the school's annual operating budget. This year our goal is to raise contributions from current parents, grandparents, faculty, staff and friends. Every year we strive for 100% participation in the Annual Fund from every member of our community.
Gifts to capital projects provide funds for a permanent campus. The master plan for LVCP facilities addresses both current and anticipated needs for the school. Projects are prioritized according to their impact on the core values of the school - preserving educational distinction and the quality of student life.
Project 2012 will ensure that the mission of TVLC and LVCP can continue to be executed successfully by:
• Creating permanence in the community
• Providing research-proven optimal learning environments for the students
• Modeling best practices in sustainability and educational technology
• Providing facilities that support education in health, wellness, and fitness; environmental stewardship, and energy and water conservation
• Providing collaborative spaces
Here is a brief synopsis of Tri-Valley Learning Corporation and Project 2012:
• Center for Innovation in Education Laboratory
• Sustainability throughout the curriculum and campus
• Emphasis on health and wellness via TVLC's choice of building materials, ergonomic furnishings, nutrition programs, and incorporation of a Wellness and Fitness Center
• Continued success of our current programs: Highest Performing K-8 in Livermore, 600+ student waitlist, Project based learning, 1:1 laptop program
For additional information about giving to LVCP, please contact Julie Lassig, Director of Development, at 925.456.9000 or email@example.com
Thank you for your support!